This class is only ONE DAY – Thursday, November 2nd. For all fire fighters and company officer who are interested in expanding their experience, knowledge, skill sets and abilities.
Elite Command Training Certificate of Completion upon Request
Dress is casual, but respectful and uniforms are okay as well. This is only classroom work NOT a field exercise.
In registering for the S.L.I.C.E.R.S class you can only attend on Thursday, November 2nd. If you’re interested in attending the S.L.I.C.E.R.S & Command – Control classes, (two-days), which begin on Thursday, November 2 and Friday, November 3, 2017.
Then back out of this page and switch over to the “two-day” registrations so you can attend both classes.
Please join Chief Tripp for an informative presentation of S.L.I.C.E.R.S. The topics presented will improve your knowledge, skill sets and abilities.
Some of the many topics that will be discusses:
- IAFC – S.L.I.C.E.-R.S versus R.E.C.E.O.-V.S. and where do these fit from a task, tactical, strategic and incident priority perspective?
- Strategic/Tactical/Task SOP’s coordination during search, fire attack and ventilation
- Modernized fuels versus Legacy fuels and their effects on search, ventilation, fire behavior and building construction
- “Flow Path” – tactical coordination and execution
- Berkeley Way (fire lessons learned)