This registration is for both classes on Thursday, November 2 and Friday, November 3, 2017. All fire fighters, company and chief officer who are looking to improve their experience, knowledge, skill sets and abilities.
Elite Command Training Certificate of Completion upon Request
Dress is casual, but respectful and uniforms are okay as well. Class will begin at 0900 hours each day
You will be registering for both the S.L.I.C.E.R.S & Command – Control classes, (two-days), which begin on Thursday, November 2 and Friday, November 3, 2017.
If you are only interested in attending one day, then back out of this page and switch over to the single/individual registrations for the class you’re interested in attending.
Please join Chief Tripp for an informative presentations with two critical fireground topics that will improve your knowledge, skill sets and abilities.
Some of the many topics that will be discusses:
- IAFC – S.L.I.C.E.-R.S versus R.E.C.E.O.-V.S. and where do these fit from a task, tactical, strategic and incident priority perspective?
- Strategic/Tactical/Task SOP’s coordination during search, fire attack and ventilation
- Modernized fuels versus Legacy fuels and their effects on search, ventilation, fire behavior and building construction
- “Flow Path” – tactical coordination and execution
- Berkeley Way (fire lessons learned)
- Risk Equation utilizing three variables (threat, vulnerability and consequences)
- “8” Critical Components of the Incident Action Plan
- How to navigate and implement a highly effective Command & Control process to ensure your firefighters come home safely.